Monday, April 27, 2009

Animals...

Her Interactive released another newsletter, this one about the animals in the upcoming Nancy Drew game.

http://www.herinteractive.com/newsletter-view.php?id=0904_newsletter.html

So we have monkeys, sharks, octopuses, and parrots (Loulou! Loulou! Loulou!). Sounds good to me.

Speaking of animals, I went to the San Francisco Zoo this Saturday to see the baby tigers. Well, the tiger cubs weren't there (BOO!), but I did bring my video camera, so hopefully I'll be able to have movies of the animals on my Youtube page sometime later this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if loulou gets lost and Nancy finds him in ransom of the seven ships? That'd be fun.

Anonymous said...

Um, I think that loulou is a GIRL parrot. You would see what i meant if you payed attention to the walkthroughs Michael did. Right michael?